- CrossFit is for all ages and skill sets. We modify movements and weights dependent on skill and ability.
- CrossFit is a functional, high intensity, constantly varied training program.
- We focus on improving the following fitness domains:
- accuracy, agility, balance, cardiovascular endurance, coordination, flexibility, power, speed, stamina, and strength.
- Our CrossFit program can be used by any individual and is the primary training program for many police academies, fire departments, military units, and elite level athletes.
- JoCo CrossFit’s approach is designed for universal scalability. This makes it easy and a perfect application for all committed individuals regardless of experience.
- Ultimately, we program our workouts to best prepare participants for any physical contingency.
- Our CrossFit program is available anytime JoCo Fitness is open. Hours of operation are:
- Monday – Friday: 5:30am-8pm
- Saturday: 7:30am-10:30am
o Sunday: 10am-1pm
- On-Ramp Course: 3 mandatory introductory sessions – $50
- Silver: 2x per week – $80 per month (spouse additional $50)
- Gold: 3x per week – $110 per month (spouse additional $60)
- Platinum: unlimited training – $135 per month (spouse additional $85)
- Platinum Family: unlimited training for entire family – $250 per month
- Drop-In Class: single session – $12 per workout