- Ages 6-18
- Collegiate athletes
- Adults training for specific goals
- For age groups 6-18 years, our training is heavily based on the LTAD (Long Term Athletic Development) model.
- We focus on providing neural development, motor skill development, and age-appropriate coaching methods.
- For collegiate athletes and adults, we have a slightly more sport specific approach to meet your training goals.
- We strive to improve:
- skill development, body awareness, power, strength, speed (linear, lateral, multi-directional), agility, acceleration, and mobility.
- Athletes are taken through initial screening and assessment processes in order to . prescribe corrective exercises so that motor patterns can be improved and injuries can be prevented.
- Once screening is completed, each athlete (ages 6-18) must go through an “Intro to Movement” course.
- Other than age, advancement in skill or resistance will largely be dependent on technique and mechanics.
- There is qualitative and/or quanitative tests in place to monitor progression.
- The training will be 1,2, or 3 days a week with appropriate periodization.
- JoCo Sports Performance is available Monday through Thursday.
- The athletes will be allowed to complete training anytime between 3:30-6:30pm.
- 1x per week = $10 per session ($40 per month)
- 2x per week = $7.50 per session ($60 per month)
- 3x per week = $6 per session ($72 per month)